According with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
The user of this website may navigate without being asked for any personal data, however if you want to use the services of Lux On Wheels you will be requested personal data in the filling of the respective forms. If you wish to obtain clarification or request some information through the contact form, you will also be asked for some personal data.
The personal data requested by Lux On Wheels for the purpose of completing the forms are as follows:
- Phone Number (optional);
The personal data collected are intended only to meet the needs of the users of the website and are automatically processed, under the responsibility of Lux on Wheels, with the purpose of budgeting, service reservation or contact with the user, according to privacy and personal data protection determinations.
The personal data provided to the Lux on Wheels will be exclusively treated by this and not provided to any third parties. If there is such a need, the prior consent and authorization of the holder of such personal data shall always be obtained.
The collection and registration of the personal data of the users by Lux on Wheels is processed by electronic means (email) through the completion of the said forms, and the registration of them is carried out in electronic support held by Lux on Wheels for this purpose.
Users have the right to access, update, rectify, cancel and, as per the case, oppose their personal data, by submitting a written request using any of the Contacts available on this website.
How can I refuse contact for marketing purposes?
Lux On Wheels can advertise new tours or services by email, SMS, or any other electronic communications service to its customers unless they refuse this when the data is collected.
If you wish not to receive these communications you may decline to allow the use of your data for marketing purposes, for sending informative communications or inclusion in lists or information services at any time by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
We use a combination of session cookies and persistent cookies in order to track how you use and experience our website, build anonymous statistical data about how our website is performing, and to power the personalization of website content to you.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Cookies used on this website
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and it is in these browsers that you should exercise your right to delete or disable cookies. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some case it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers installed in the United States and undertakes not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system when required by law.
- According to Google, it does not store its IP address. Google Inc. is a company that has adhered to the Porto Seguro Agreement which ensures that all data transferred is treated with a level of protection in accordance with the European standard. You can consult detailed information regarding this subject in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives cookies click on this link.
- For any questions or queries about this policy do not hesitate to contact us through the Contacts section.